Global Red Wine Lovers Taster Selection 6 x 75cl
Sale Sold out
Regular price £59.95 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
About this item
- Rosemount Diamond Shiraz – Australia 1 x 75cl, this stunning Shiraz certainly deserves its place in Rosemount's Diamond Collection, it has a rich core of red fruits running through the palate combining with soft and complex tannins. This wine is medium bodied displaying a fruit driven style. One sip and the tang of sun-ripened blackberries and plums with a hint of spice hit you immediately.
- Paton Clemente Tempranillo Syrah - Spain 1 x 75cl, made from vines ideally situated along the river Guadiana, this Bodega has spent over 50 years improving the wines produced from their vineyards in La Mancha. Intense cherry red colour with glints of garnet. Hints of red berry and blackberry on the nose, overlaid with smoke tones from barrel aging. The palate is rich and well-structured, with very pleasant tannins. Smooth with a little spice thrown in from the Syrah that tickles at the finish.
- Palena Merlot – Chile 1 x 75cl, this 100% Merlot has pleasant notes of ripe plums, sweet spices, chocolate and a delicate smoky touch in the nose. On the palate, the Palena Merlot is soft and lush with notes of strawberry and dark cherry, and ripe tannins that ensure a long finish and good structure. The Merlot grapes come from vineyards in the best terroirs of Central Valley and are harvested manually before a 3-month maturation on French oak barriques.
- Koppie Valley Cabernet Sauvignon – South Africa 1 x 75cl, a deliciously smooth red wine with plenty of dark berry fruit and sweet spice on the nose and a soft plum palate.
- Trevini Sangiovese Rubicone – Italy 1 x 75cl, this spicy wine is tantalising, a wonderful medium-bodied red wine with fantastic herbal characteristics. Crimson red, this is a voluptuous Sangiovese, on the palate there are velvety blackcurrants and cherries (which are a signature of Sangiovese), with a clove and cinnamon flourish and hints of almonds. This excellent Sangiovese comes from Emilia Romagna in Northern Italy, a wonderful region with the city of Bologna as the regional capital city.
- Louis Jadot Beaujolais Villages Combe aux Jacques – France 1 x 75cl, violet red colour, it has a wonderful aroma of cherry and red fruit, and is packed with juicy cherry and raspberry fruit flavours, with very light tannins and a smooth finish. Made with 100% Gamay grapes, this Louis Jadot cuvée comes from the regions of Lantignié, Lancié and Regnié where the best Beaujolais-Villages are located, and the wine is made at the Louis Jadot Combe aux Jacques Winery, near the village of Brouilly.