Champagne Taittinger Collection 2002 Sow Champagne, 75 cl
- Splendid golden straw colour
- Very fine bubbles rise in numerous strings which spread out to form a fine, persistent necklace
- Nose presents a slightly mineral aroma preceding an intense and delicate fruitiness
- An aromas are of sweet citrus fruits
- The finish is long and complex
From the 2002 vintage this 'collection' was designed by African artist amadou sow. The wine is a splendid golden straw colour. The very fine bubbles rise in numerous strings which spread out to form a fine, persistent necklace. The nose presents a slightly mineral aroma preceding an intense and delicate fruitiness. The aromas are of sweet citrus fruits such as clementines associated with subtle suggestions of tea, menthol and liquorice. The first impression on the palate is strong then quickly full. The mid-palate is rich, well-round ed and supple with a wide range of fruity and cakey flavours including fresh apricot and brioche. The finish is long and complex. In conclusion, collection sow 2002 is a great champagne offering a rich and harmonious aromatic palate. Its dominant fruity flavour has remarkable finesse and elegance.